If you would like to be added to my email mailing list in order to receive news about upcoming events, please send me an email, and you will be added to the list.
*2/20/14 Fundraiser for Andrea Fortuin and children was a HUGE success thanks to The Brown Family, Owners of CafeNOLA, the Schenectady, Chamber of Commerce, (special thanks to Robin for all of the work she did on this) and to the MANY COMPASSIONATE and GENEROUS people out there that attended and SUPPORTED and made this event happen! I'm truly grateful to have been involved!
*NEW YEAR'S EVE on 12/31/13 at the Holiday Inn on Route 9, Latham, NY.
*October 18-20, 2013 - Psychic Development and Paranormal Weekend Tracy Fluty, Nationally Certified Psychic Medium!
I was honored to be invited to be a featured psychic at this program that turned out to be an exciting 3-day event located at Ft. William Henry Hotel and Resort in Lake George, NY. During this stay, I was honored to teach a psychic development workshop as well as a tarot workshop while attending. In addition, I was scheduled for many private readings throughout the weekend.
The start of the weekend, Friday evening, was a COSTUME Masquarade Party (with prizes for the scariest, funniest and most historian costumes), drum circles, therapeutic teas/herbs, meditation , past life regression and tarot workshops ghost huntings, tours/stories and so much more!
I personally want to THANK Tracy for including me in this successful and most enlightening, enjoyable and informative time that she created, planned and organized! Everyone agreed, it was an AMAZING EVENT that will be held annually (location to be determined for next year).
For those few of you not familiar with whom Tracy is, please read about her under “Links” on this website for further information! For those of you looking for messages from your loved ones on “the other side” this is the lady to contact!
*Thank you for joining me and my associate psychic friends on a PSYCHIC "Catch the Spirit" CRUISE in June 2013 from 6-10 pm on Dutch Apple Cruise Ship!
Sign up for psychic and tarot cards readings so as to RESERVE your time! For further details, please contact: 518-463-0220, or email@example.com
I happy to see such a great turnout and that this event turned out to be a really fun and relaxing time!
*Orenda Yoga Wellness Center for the "Cupid Connection" . At this spirit-driven message circle, I was accompanied and assisted by three of my favorite associate professionals, "Amy", Psychic Medium and Marci, Certified Angel Therapy Practitioner and Medium. In addition, I am honored that Andrea Fortuin opened the event with a divinely guided "meditation".
Tarot Readings at Café NOLA, 617 Union Street, Schenectady, NY (near Union College)
* The following is feedback from our first Spirit Message Program:
"I had a wonderful time at the Cupid Connection on Sunday!! I think you should offer something like that a number of times through the year!!" Debbie F. Guilderland NY
"OMG Sandy, we are still talking about it, it was so GREAT! we just had the best time! keep me posted for the next one!" Lynn B and Kathy, Schenectady
"We had such a great time and can't wait for the next message circle! Thank you for inviting us to a really enjoyable Sunday!" Julie and Trish, Schenectady
This program was held on Sunday, February 17, 2013 from 1 to 4 pm at Orenda Yoga, 609 Union Street, Schenectady, NY.
More of these events to be scheduled in the Spring! We hope to see you there!
* I would like to thank Proprietors Kevin and Robin Brown of Café NOLA, 617 Union Street, Schenectady, NY (near Union College) for the opportunity to provide my services for the past year and highly suggest you stop by and enjoy the great food, ambiance, entertainment and wine and spirits they have to offer! For further information, please check out their website listed under the LINKS section of this website.
* 2012 is a year of healing. I am excited and honored to have been asked to join Orenda Yoga & Healing Arts, located at 609 Union Street (near Union College) in Schenectady, NY, as a staff member. A big thank you to Andrea Fortuin, Founder / Director, for offering me this exciting opportunity! Please come visit me there, and I will be happy to take anyone who visits me on a tour upon request. Please visit Orenda’s web site for further information on the services provided. For those of you who like to dance, I personally recommend the exhilirating Zumba classes!
* Thank you to everyone who attend the Schenectady "Mash Bash" day on April 20th, 2012. The event was organized by the Schenectady Chamber of Commerce and was held at Orenda Yoga & Healing Arts. Many Schenectady business contacts joined forces to create a positive and enjoyable day as the 'Electric City' rebuilds.
This is the second year since inception of this program, and we are happy to report that it was a huge success! It was a great family day filled with fun, food, and healing services, as well as a drumming circle, belly dancers, massage therapy, and Tarot readings.
A special thanks to Andrea Fortuin, Director of Orenda Yoga & Healing Arts and Richard Genest of the Moon & River Café who invited me to attend this event. Thanks also to Becky for doing such a superb job of planning and organizing as well as assisting all who participated.
I hope to see you all next year for those of you who were not able to attend this year!
* Thank you to all who joined Diane DeMeo, owner of Studio 232, at her first health and wellness information session! We all enjoyed learning about the state-of-the-art health products she has to offer, along with the business opportunity as well. We also enjoyed our Tarot card readings, the good food, wine, and company.
* Thank you for joining us and being part of the audience while Arlene DeAngeles, Astrologer/Medium, Shawn McQueen, Advanced Healer for Harmonic Awareness, and I participated in the taping of a psychic show for John Cancio's "TrueTalk." The show was filled to capacity, and we're all grateful for your support! The event took place on Monday, November 21st, 2011.
* A special thank you to Andrea Fortuin, Founder/Director of Orenda Yoga & Healing Arts for a hosting a private party on November 20th for her closest friends and business associates. I was honored to be able to provide entertainment (and to be entertained as well) for a fun group of approximately 25 strong, loving, and supportive women All proceeds were donated to A Soldier's Hope.
The next event at Orenda will be scheduled for some time in January 2012 as we celebrate with an open house for all who call in (by reservation only as space will be limited). This will be a spiritual event, with mystic messages (readings) to start 2012 off on the right foot.
For anyone interested in attending, please send me an email so that we can have an idea of how many people will be interested in attending. In your email message, please indicate your day/time preference (day/evening/weekday/weekend). Also, I am excited to say that Café NOLA is going to cater this party as their Cajun (and other) food and spirits are the best!
We are all looking to having a fantastic time and ringing in a happy, healthy, and prosporous new year!
* Thank you for joining Diane Demeo and me for an enjoyable evening at Studio 232 in the Stockade District of Schenectady on November 18th. We all had a fantastic time and hope you can join us at our next event (date to be announced). We all learned about how to manifest better health and wealth and also enjoyed good food, beverages, and Tarot card readings. I hope to see you all at the next party!
* A big thank you to all who sponsored and supported the annual Little Italy Festival on September 10, 2011 in Schenectady. I was truly grateful to have been asked to read and entertain the visitors for the 5th year in a row. Each year, the streets are filled with fun and excitement in the quiet city of Schenectady, and many families from the Capital District area attend. There is phenomenal Italian food, entertainment, music, food, crafts, Tarot readings, and more.
Special thanks to Robin and Kevin Brown, owners of Café NOLA, who invited me this year, and also to Andrea Fortuin, the Founder/Director of Orenda Yoga & Healing Arts, for keeping me organized and for providing me with a very cozy space as well as hospitality while I was there.
These very special Schenectady vendors created this event to be the best as they set it up as a fundraiser to help make a differrence in many people's lives, those suffering from sickness, hardship, and disaster. A large portion of our proceeds was donated to The United Way. I'm grateful and honored to have been able to be a part of this fun and worthwhile cause.
Thank you to everyone who attended and supported me and all the vendors that participated on this very special day before 9/11/11. I hope to see more of you there next year!
* Thank you to Arlene DeAngelus, Astrolger and Writer, and to all who attended the Café NOLA event on July 27th, 2011. We hope everyone had a great time and look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks to special guest Marci who assisted with angel messages and to Robin and Kevin at Café NOLA for extending their hospitality with the fine food and beverages. Due to the overwhelming attendance, this event is planned to continue on a monthly basis.
* I was honored to have been invited to SPAC's 'Ladies Night Out' event on July 13th, 2011. This was a formal event, and I had a great time entertaining guests on this special night. Many thanks to Chloe for the invitation!
* I would like to thank Marci Wilner and Prevention Council for inviting my mentor/friend/associate Marci Ross and me to be a part of their annual fundraiser. Held on April 3rd, 2011 at Saratoga National Golf Club, the event was a huge success. It was great to see so many of the same faces as last year and many new ones as well.
* The First Annual Heart-Centered Business Summit on March 26th, 2011 was a big success. Special thanks to Colleen James, who created and organized this philanthropic event that included over 30 women entrepreneurs, all of whom are here to make a difference in our world. All proceeds were donated to each business owner's favorite charity. I would also like to thank everyone who was a part of this fun day and hope to see more women there next year.
* The Fifth Annual Mystic Fair at the Empire State Plaza on October 27th-28th, 2010 was a big hit. It was great to see my 'regulars' and to meet so many new people. We all had a lot of fun.
* The October Body-Mind-Spirit Fest at The Moon & River Cafe on October 9th, 2010 was a lot of fun. There were multiple vendors at the event, whose offerings included
jewelry, purses, cosmetics, health and wellness services, and Tarot card readings. Best of all, Richard Genest, the cafe's owner, was busy serving up delicious homemade food and beverages which were enjoyed by all.
* The fundraiser on October 2nd, 2010 for Mike Curran, a man who almost died from what he thought was just a minor bug bite, was a big success, raising $10,000 toward his medical bills. The event, organized by Mike's co-workers, was held at the Blue Moose Tavern in Queensbury.
* Everyone had a lot of fun at 'A Night in Vegas,' which was held at The Italian Community Center in Troy on September 25th, 2010.
* On September 11th, 2010, Arlene DeAngelus and I had a great time at Schenectady's Fifth Annual Little Italy Streetfest on North Jay Street.
* I am honored to have had the opportunity to offer my services to guests invited to the Marylou Whitney "Breakfast at Tiffany's" gala held on August 6th, 2010 at the Canfield Casino in Saratoga Springs.
* The Secret Garden Tour 2010 was held on June 25th-26th, 2010 at Studio 232 on Union Street in the historical Stockade area of Schenectady. It was a fantastic weekend.
* Saratoga Springs Fashion Fling was held at the Saratoga National Golf Club on April 18th, 2010. The event was a great success, and everyone had a good time.